Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Support me!!!

Please support me on FIGHTER CLUB against Jon!

Although I'm the one who picked on the fight, is not me who want it. Coz Jon bully me.

Jon has been threatening me that he will attack my kingdom in Warbook badly. According to him, he will start attack tomorrow. :( After that, he said wan to pick on a fight with me during exam period so that I won't notice. Evil right???

So I said be fair and fight now, so I picked on a fight with him. The fight is for 2 days, so it will end on Wednesday evening, support me okay????

Thanks ya~

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i tried attacking or fighting them, not too sure if it worked, my first time using the application =p

but jia you! i'll try and see what i can do again!

chin ying said...

thanks.. but I think will lose cause his friend LiM cHeE is rich.
Don't care d lo.. coz my final exam start next week.