Sunday, October 07, 2007

Devil

Devil Chin Ying

Was a happy day. Celebrated Ejing birthday.. haha. was really full. I can't have my dinner at all. haha..

However was really pissed off by someone. I guess she will never read my blog and I can't be mean in front of her ( not i don't want to, i was stopped by my friends). This particular girl, she make me feel that I'm so evil and rude. Cause she is way toooooooooooooooooo much.

In previous semester, I just thought is the 'evil me' who think bad about her. However, the truth is my sixth sense work well. She not only SUPER blur till no one can tahan except J. She kepochi and want to know every stuff, she will just interrupt your conversation and asked u to tell the whole story again. Worst thing, she need you to repeat few times , not ONCE, is few time before she get it.. sometime she never ever get it. Gosh!I feel so mean, how's her brain work??? And then she like to pretend knowledgeble, the truth is she actually saying what other people said without quoting it. pretend to be her ideas. stupid. Always pretend to be smart and argue with you, which the truth is her super blur brain don't get it.. Explain stuff to her, I always get mad and angry. cause she will argue as if she is the right one. Even the quiet and nice girl HH also get angry with her. I was totally shocked when I knew that. Her calculations cannot be trust , her fact most prob will be wrong, the work pp finish in 1 minutes, she did it in 4 hours and she is such a liar. and her fake mask will soon be tear off. Her pretend to be smart, innocence, nice and hard working( which is all not true) will be known when you know her more.

I was really angry with her. Pity her group mates. J said she was not angry with her cause she already give up on her. She don't expect things to work out from her. Stupid people, if your work is so in a rush, why can't you 2 brains start to work 1st. why must you wait n wait for other pp to reach only u want to start working?? Is that means that 3 brains are actually far better than you 2??? Yeah.. I guess so.

I did mean things to her. I ignored her msn pm. I keep quiet when she appear. I pretend to be blur when she asked me questions. Please.. she super blur, I tried to explain stuff to her b4.. I nearly die of high blood pressure. I don't want to spoil my mood because of her. I don't wan to slow down my progression 100% because of her. About the quiet part, everyone did the same. My friends in uni,the girls are all 38. We claim ourselves to be 38. coz any 2 of us can talk non-stop. However, one day with her appearance when lunching, there are more than 10 of us. Total peace of silent.. all because of her appearance. I don't know is it she really that blur till cannot feel that I don't like her. cause Su n Jacq said, I'm a one sided coin. I directly show what I feel about a person. I just can't hide it. I'm so damn obvious that I don't like you, why can't u get it and leave me alone? Shit u!

I'm so blessed that I'm not going to meet her again next year. If she continue to be like that, she is going to face a lot of problem. I'm sure the girls in my geng which is taking chem eng next year wont want to take her as a group member at all.(Basically not much girls in eng) And the thing I wonder the most, how come she can get into engineering with such a blur mind?? Or is it the standard is too low?

She make me know that, Chin Ying also can be evil , be mean ,and dislike a person.. sooo much. and you know what? I'm so mean that I even don't care if she find out this post. I'm such a devil.

I HATE HER

***removed due to some reason***

No comments: