Monday, October 15, 2007

precious books


Wee~~~ I'm so happy!!! :) Although I'm not feeling well in the morning, I'm very happy now.

Haha.. why not feeling well in the morning?? Part of the reason, is memang sendiri cari pasal one.. Yesterday midnight, I watched the last episode of "One Litre of Tears" , that's why there are such a late post yesterday night.

Today, really like a pig lo.. I woke up, had my breakfast... sleep again.. till nearly 3pm. I know.. really pig..

We went "Sushi Zanmai" for dinner, didn't snap photos because it doesn't really look nice. Still we prefer "Zen". The foods okay only. Next time will go try "Shogun" when it opens. And we had New Zealand ice-cream. Wee~ I really like it, I find it better than BR. BR is too sweet for me. The Popular in the new sp is super big.. the front part is like a mph, and behind is all the Chinese books that I miss so much. I just walk around , never go to the far behind because I was attracted by my favourite author- 劉墉(Mr. Liu Yong) books. Hehe.. was really happy and excited. I bought 3 of his books.

First is this, RM 16.00. Cheap! I thought I see it wrongly, cause that's like pirated book price. Of coz pirated one even cheaper. Normally his book sells around RM 28 the cheapest.




Next is this.. only RM 15.00. However, the one I bought has different cover. Then I realize, the publisher might be different. I prefer the cover below, cause the other collection I have is this kind of cover.



The last and most precious one, "ta da"



This is the book that make him famous, his very first book when he was young. When he finish this book, no publisher want to publish for him. So he published himself, and it was a great success. This book is something like the literature we study in secondary school. In Taiwan, they suggest the students to read this book. I have always wanted to have it. This book is the re-published which compile the selected article from the previous one. This book is only RM 35.75. I thought it will cost around RM 50.00. I really thought I'm in the wrong bookshop, is this really Popular??? Why so cheap one?

However, I have to hide all these precious books somewhere.. Exam coming. Argh!!! Feel so sad I can't read it now. I can't wait to finish all his books.





2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

liu yong!!! i still remember how i used to borrow from you in primary and sec school. yup, he's a FANTASTIC writer, really enjoy and miss reading him cos he's just so... different, wise and real.

chin ying said...

you can still go to his website which he will update some of his article there. http://www.syzbooks.com/