Saturday, October 27, 2007

Distracted Saturday morning

"Today" slept at 4.30am.. I was still showing off that I can sleep till noon.. However, things just ain't go well.

6 or 7 am.. Mom came and wake sister up. That younger sister like to mumble, like an "ah ma" like that. I woke up.. scolded her :p.. Another 30 minutes later, mom came in again.. She said smth... I forgotten. Crap~ Finally get to sleep.. "Ring ring.... Ring ring.. "
Sui lar~~~~ Who call in such an early morning??? Picked up the phone

"Hello. "
" HALLO..."
"Hello???"
"HALLO"..
"Ah Ma??"
"ah ying ar??? lu pa pa yi rang chu lai be (Hokkien: is your dad they all out yet??)
" chu ki liao."(went out d)
"lai ah gong chu liao si mi si??"( Come to grandpa house d izit?)
"hmmm...."(yes)
"kam sia"(thanks)
"bye bye"
"bye bye"

Check the time, is only8.30am.. yawn** Can I continue sleep now???
Finally.. but this time.. I can't sleep d.. haihz..

Not only sleep get distracted.. Play game also get distracted..
Was playing flash game...... ( no pause available)

"Ring ring.. Ring ring.. "
What the heck this morning so many phone call????!!!
"halo, may I speak to mei pls???" ( Mei is my younger sis)
"She not in."
"okay."
"bye"

Sigh~ my game lost lo...

2 minutes later...

Still playing flash game....
"Ring ring.. Ring ring..."
WTH is happening in this morning????!!!
Crap~ Can I don't go pick up??? I waited for few seconds before I get up the phone this time.
"Halo, may I speak to Mei pls"
"She not in."
"Do you have Madam Cheong( my neighbour) no.?"
( I was having evil thought to say no, cause my hp is quite far away.)
"Okay. Please hold on."
"01x-xxxxxxxx"
"okay. Thanks." ( I don't rmb she say thanks a not actually, i think she didnt' lo)
"bye"

The last call must be the mom of the girl before lar.. One thing I realize about now a day kids. Cause I always answer phone, and most of the time my bro or sis is not in. When I said they are not in. Those kids just hang up the phone.. Hey!! Please.. did you learn moral??? As I know, you kids learn "pendidikan sivik" somemore. Another extra moral class you have than our time, how can you be so rude??? Can you please at least say 'okay, thanks you. Bye" or "okay".. Especially the 'Bye'. Is it so hard to pronounce it???

Even my grandma also will know how to say thanks on the phone to me and say bye bye cause I answered the phone. Is you kids so stupid??? You kids have more education than my grandma. ( Not sure she even really had been educated)


2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

HAHA ying this is so funny!!! ei i remember rite last time, we were taught to say 'qing wen so-and-so zai jia ma?', the FIRST thing when we call summore lo!

chin ying said...

the front part they seem okay. Most of the time is like, I said," oh, she not in wor." Normally you will atleast say "okay".. What I get is "cap( the sound of the phone being hang).. haihz. .