Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sorry

Today, I felt guilty and sorry for what I 'said' yesterday. I think I'm really too harsh on her. I imagine if everyone ignored me, I will be hurt. I'll be very sad. I think she might feel it.. Next, I might think of what mistake I have made and ask directly to my friends. I don't know if she ever realize people dislike her attitude. I think by the end of this semester, I should find a chance to tell her. Hmm. but I don't think that she will be lonely cause she actually still has S. Still is for her own good, I don't mind to be the devil to wake her up.

At last, I'm sorry for what I said.

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i'm glad you calmed yourself down before yelling at her, and talked to her nicely instead.

i don't think it's mean of you to ignore her, at least it's better than being rude to her because you REALLY cannot tahan being around her. no?

i won't have the courage to be 'the devil', so i salute you ying. one day she'll thank you. now it's only uni frens, one day it would be the workforce, where her colleagues do not have to be her friends.

i'm glad to have you as a friend!

muakz

chin ying said...

I know she sure will feel hurt when I tell her the truth. But she really can't continue her life in this way. People will really run away from her. I will wait till final exam finish.

Actually ya, I can't stand it even her appearance. I just can't hide my feeling, really bad EQ.

I don't want to dislike her.when dislike a person, that feeling is not nice at all. And I don't like it. I tried few times, I just can't get rid of it.

I'm glad u leave a comment for me. If you are really busy is ok.
Love ya, 3cinr3b.
muakx

I'm glad to have you too.