Monday, October 08, 2007

EQ

I never understand those people. They will never talk to you, never greet you, as if you two never know each others. However when projects or assignments getting near, suddenly you are friends of theirs.. good friends some more..

However, they are very stingy in knowledge. They never share their knowledge, they won't let you see their assignments and stuff. They are actually smart people, that's why I really don't get the point of leeching on others. Find it disgusting. Especially when they stick to my 'darlings'. My devil part actually appeared. I purposely comment on those people indirectly with a loud volume, to make sure they hear it ( not sure). Lucky my bunch of friends were joking and chit chatting.. only my 'geram' get to disappear.

I really have very low EQ, I get angry with stuff not related to me. hmm.. I think I need to read more books about controlling my tempered during summer holiday.

About my 2 'darling's.. will post about them when I'm free.. hehe.

No comments: