Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I HATE HER MORE

Continue from the DEVIL CHIN YING.....

The latest update about the DEVIL CHIN YING post.. previously I stated that only J can stand her.. Today I have to change this statement, cause even J also can't stand her ANYMORE!

Actually there are still story about her, however I didn't post up. I thought of letting go and let's don't want to care for her. Think of more happy stuff. However, she just can't stop it don't she???

She insulted me on Monday. Being insult by a BLUR person who you dislike , and to me.. the most stupid person.. is definitely a very ashame stuff. There are story on Sunday and Monday. or should I say EVERDAY???

I really suspect she is pretending to be blur.. according to someone, she actually can answered every questions when others group people asked her. Weird right? Oh yea. she can perform well when the 'love' one is there also.. However I suspecting is a One Way Road lar..

Freaking Monday, her priority went wrong again. Common sense, if something is due on Tuesday and another is due on Wednesday, which will you do 1st??? Please believe me.. although I also can't believe it myself.. Yes.. she actually didn't finish her Tuesday work and more concern about her Wednesday work. Gosh!

The most annoyed part??? She actually contribute NOTHING for her group, NOTHING. cause she can't do calculation, she can't understand stuff. You know what??? SHE TELL OTHERS SHE IS THE TEAM LEADER? Crap! And she told others SHE DID ALL THE WORKS & her group mates did nothing! Man, I'm so not going to friend her.. I'm not going to talk to her.. I'm not going to tel her the truth.. Let her die in the evil society next time.. of loneliness or whatever.. I'm going to sabotage her.

I'll never ever want to feel guilty.. feel sorry to her..
She just make me want to curse..
Jon, can I borrow all the F** words u got??? Cause I wan to use on her..

4 comments:

patpat said...

though i do not know wat's going on with you and your friend... i guess the best way you can do is to be a distance from her.. better than sabotage her... =.=''

However, keeping away from her may not stop this problem.. even though you dun care...
If all of you gang up to isolate her, most probably she will never know wats wrong with her.. and due to the fact that you have to be in teams.. the grudge will just build up.. in the end.

What i suggest you do, if there's ever a time when she got to be in your team, is that you talk to her.. not scold her la.. but tell her in a polite way i guess, if it isn't too troubling..

EG. "can you please be cooperative in doing this..."
" can you do the calculations??"

lets say you are scared that she will not completed the job.. its best that the rest of you complete the job along with her part... if she's really posing a problem to you all, you might as well just push her away from anything important, share limited information with her - isolation strategy.. but only as a last resort... ^^''

chin ying said...

Patric, she is the worst person I eve r know.

I'm actually an outsider for what happening, even just listen or see what had happen. Just made most of us piss off with her.

One thing I never mention, is not only my geng don't like her. Is the whole engineering, whoever who know her don't like her. I used to thought is my problem. Now I don't think so. I PM you later, to show u some stuff.

I not going to bother her much since semester is going to end and unlikely to see her next year.

I'll just take it as if I never know this person.

3cinr3b said...

i know this sounds so mean lo, and i definitely wouldn't want others to treat me like this. but just ignore her and remove her out of your life, seriously, if she's that horrible. must be so sad to have everyone to ignore her at the same time, but i guess she's that bad huh?

chin ying said...

We do feel pity for her. We try to let go and friends with her. Whenever we try, the outcome is we become more geram with her. hmmm.. I still can't find away to friend with her peacefully yet. Till then, I'll just as normal lar.. won't purposely do anything.. I still got greet her lar. My 'geramness' disappear quite fast.